Letting The Scriptures Speak
(Shared by Sis. Carolyn)
The word of God is given to us for guidance and direction, enlightening and inspiring our souls. God's word gives us encouragement, strength, peace, healing, and so much more. If we are faithful and truly believe the word of God
(the scriptures), we will stay connected with the Lord. Reading the word of God, allows us to feel the presence of His closeness and goodness. Praying before the word of God is read, will allow God
to provide us with a revelation.
Our own Sister Carolyn has been
given such a gift from God when it comes to the scriptures, she will provide us each month with the
words of God, from the word of God, to enlighten
our walk with Jesus.
Ephesians 1:3-11 (NLT)
3) All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.
4) Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.
5) God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.
6) So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.]
7) He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.
8) He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.
9 God has now revealed to us his mysterious will regarding Christ—which is to fulfill his own good plan.
10) And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ—everything in heaven and on earth.
11) Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God,[c] for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.